The Official Non Fundraiser
We would like to take the time to alert you to the fact that The Arc Mower County needs your support. The Arc Mower County is a non-profit organization that services individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. To many, The Arc Mower County is a ‘family’ that provides care, support, and the tools needed to be in charge of their lives. The Arc Mower County’s Our Place Recreation Center offers socialization 4 - 6 days a week. We provide a safe, chemical free environment where program members can play cards and computer games, enjoy bingo, listen to music and videos, sing karaoke, and participate in healthy living classes. The Arc Mower County would like to keep the costs of the above activities to a minimum or even offer them free of charge. Now, we could hold another fundraiser and ask you to help bake, work a booth, or spend hours on the phone. Right, like who has the time for one more fundraiser? Hence the Official Non Fundraiser. If you would like to help out financially - wonderful!! If you would like to volunteer at Our Place Recreation Center - wonderful!! We thank you and the people we serve thank you. You are the key to our success.
- I do not want to walk, bike, swim, run in any activity that has the word ‘thon’ in it. Here is the $10.00 I would have spent on aspirin.
- I do not want to bake, but will donate the $25.00 I would have spent doing it.
- I do not want to spend 4 hours on the phone. I will donate $50.00 to avoid it.
- I do not want to work at a book. I will donate $75.00 and pass on that opportunity.
- I do not want to hit up my friends, family and co-workers for money, so here is the $100.00 Aunt Edna would have given.
- I do not wish to attend any fancy fundraising galas. Here is the $150.00 I would have spent on formal evening wear and valet parking.